We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- All Crew and guests are required to wear face masks with no exceptions, if a guest does not have a face covering or loses one, they will be provided with one from our medical grade PPE supplies.
- The crew is required to wash and sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes and in between guest encounters.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged at boarding, as well as onboard for use.
- Loading will be executed with one household group at a time, to allow for distancing between guests.
- Our onboard capacity has been limited to 24 guests to ensure social distancing as per the Tier 3 & 4 Reopening plan.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Before and after each trip, our vessel will be cleaned again and sanitized.
- The above measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and given the fluidity of the current situation, we will continuously evaluate the best course of action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self-quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info.