We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- Crew are required to wear face masks and will be provided with a non-medical grade covering.
- Crew are required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes
- Passengers will be required to wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at boarding, as well as on board for use.
- Guests visiting from outside Hawaii will be required to show proof of arrival to guarantee their 14 day quarantine has been abided by.
- Loading will be executed with one household group at a time, to allow for distancing between guests.
- Our on board capacity has been limited to 24 guests to provide social distancing.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Before and after each trip, our vessel will be cleaned again and sanitized.
- The above measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and given the fluidity of the current situation, we will continuously evaluate the best course of action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info.