Experience sailing, sightseeing, and complimentary cocktails and a beautiful Hawaiian sunset!
SNORKEL MANU KAI
SNORKELING & SAILING IN WAIKIKI
SAIL ON THE BIG YELLOW BOAT!
ABOUT MANU KAI CATAMARAN
ABOUT MANU KAI CATAMARAN
Manu Kai offers a variety of Oahu sailing trips and a snorkeling excursion! We are located on Waikiki Beach in front of Duke’s Restaurant, a beautiful part of Honolulu.
Our signature blue-and-yellow-striped Manu Kai catamaran is a USCG certified vessel. We are proud to offer safe and entertaining sails in Honolulu. Come join us on a beautiful Hawaiian adventure!
RATED 4.5 STARS ON TRIPADVISOR!
Guests receive a full refund with a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Full refunds are also issued in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
During the slower seasons and typically for the morning sails, tour cancellations can occur due to not meeting a minimum requirement of 6 booked guests. In these rare situations, guests are always given the option to rebook or refund. If you are concerned about your tour, please call with any questions.
Guests wishing to rebook or reschedule must give 24 hours’ notice. Contact us by phone directly to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows and guests cancelling within 24 hours of departure will be charged full price.
Check-in time for all tours is strictly 30 minutes prior to departure, with no exceptions. Failure to check in on time will result in loss of reservation.
We require payment for all reservations. Otherwise all trips are first come, first served. We accept cash or credit card as payment methods.
We have been working to comply with new COVID-19 restrictions, listening to authorities on how to best keep our guests, employees, and community safe during this time. To keep these standards, we have implemented the following:
- In compliance with the State Mandate effective September 13, 2021, all guests will be required to show a physical OR digital copy of either proof of full vaccination status with their corresponding ID or a negative COVID19 test taken within 48 hours prior to their scheduled tour with their corresponding ID. This will remain in effect for the duration of the mandate. (Guests who do not show either state-required pieces will not be permitted onboard and will lose their reservation without the option to rebook or refund.)
- All staff members will also be subject to the State Mandate requirements effective September 13, 2021.
- All crew members are required to regularly sanitize their hands between serving guests and when necessary.
- All guests and crew members are encouraged to wear masks during any interactions such as boarding, disembarking, ordering beverages, etc.
- Crew members will be sanitizing all common areas between tours extensively, as well as regularly sanitizing their hands and providing accessible sanitizer for guests to use onboard.
- The above measures will be in place for the foreseeable future, and given the fluidity of the current situation, we will continuously evaluate the best course of action to keep everyone safe and healthy.